I've been published in Art Doll Quarterly!

I was thrilled and humbled several weeks ago when I was contacted by Stampington & Company saying that three of my dolls will be published in the Autumn 2011(Aug/Sept/Oct) issue of Art Doll Quarterly due out August 1st.  Today I received my official pre-issue and I must say, the folks at ADQ did a beautiful job capturing the whimsical personality of my dolls.  I can't believe my eyes...it only took me twenty five years to become an *overnight* success. :)))  Thank you ADQ and thank you to all of my valued friends and customers; you are my inspiration.  Creating is good for the soul.

p.s.  Pages 116, 117 & 119 if you are interested.




2 comments:

NanaChar said...

YEA!!! You are so very deserving of this wonderful honor. I recently subscribed to Art Doll Quarterly and can't wait to receive this issue. I am a great fan of your work and so happy to see you recognized for your talent! Best Wishes Edna!
Char

pywackit said...

Wonderful news Edna and very much deserved. You have always been a star in my eyes.

Blessings
Cindy