Friday, April 1, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS...

How exciting! First of all, I would like to thank every one for visiting, for your sweet comments and for taking the time to enter my EPattern Give-A-Way. Thank you for helping to celebrate Handmade Art Fair's Spring Extravaganza! The winner of my two epatterns is #62 BOODLEBEAR KERRY! Congratulations Kerry!! Now Kerry can visit my website at http://plumthicket.com/patterns.html and decide which two patterns she wants. Kerry has been notified and as soon as I hear from her I will get her epatterns to her by way of email. Have a grand day everyone and thank you again! Creating is good for the soul; so are Give-a-Ways! Edna

4 comments:

Mary said...

Congrats Kerry! Thank you Edna for hosting such a generous giveaway!

Kerry said...

I WON !!!! I can't believe how lucky I am to win two of your patterns. They are awesome. thank you so much for picking my name and for sending the patterns so quickly. I already have them cut out and ready to sew!
Thanks, Kerry

cockermom said...

congrats Kerry! Have fun! Thank you Edna for your generous giveaways!
Hope you all are finally getting some good weather!

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Congratulations Kerry and thanks for a fun giveaway Edna! Deb